Friday 14 December 2012

Kids Murals

Source(Google.com.pk)
Kids Murals Biogrpahy

MURALS JUST FOR KIDS
HOMEARTIST BIOTODAY'S SPECIALSAFARISEA SCAPESMORE...
painting away....
Hi,
My name is Angelika. I live in Los Angeles, California . I was born in Germany and have been painting since I was five. A few years and much painting later, I majored in Art & Design.
As a stay at home Mom I started creating murals right in my own home, making my own kids very happy, and not realizing that I had just started my mural painting business along with my contemporary fine art.
Today I work all over Southern California specializing in children's murals which I create in baby stores, day care centers, malls, schools, and of course lots of homes.
My murals range in style from modern contemporary to whimsical fantasy, and from children's themes to adult rooms.
Design consultations are always free so that we can discuss size, theme, and placement of paintings on the walls you wish to use. What would be better than to allow your child's imagination come to life? Have your child be a part of the process so that they can share their idea of the perfect room.Do an entire room with a theme or just have their favorite cartoon character on one of the walls or furniture.
Kids Murals
Kids Murals
Kids Murals
Kids Murals
Kids Murals
Kids Murals
Kids Murals
Kids Murals
Kids Murals
Kids Murals
Kids Murals

No comments:

Post a Comment